Getting Started on SurvivorLink™
Step 1 - Register
- If you haven't already, be sure to Register on SurvivorLink™.
- You will receive a confirmation email after you submit your information. Click the link in the email to complete your registration.
Step 2 – Add a Survivor
- Click on
My Health Record
from the left menu.
- If you haven't created any Survivor Health Records, you will be taken to the "Add Survivor" page.
- If you have one or more Survivor Health Records, just click on the 'Add
Survivor' button to create another.
Step 3 - Manage Your Survivor
From the Toolbox, click 'My (Survivor's) Health Record', then select 'Manage'. From there you can:
- Choose a Survivor Clinic: Choose your Survivor Clinic and complete a Medical
Record Release if available
- Load Health Documents: Upload any health documents you want to store on
SurvivorLink™, such as your Survivor Healthcare Plan (SHP)
- Share: Invite your healthcare providers to view your SurvivorLink™ Health Record